How to Remove Chocolate Stains from your Carpets Rocklin and Roseville
Please before trying any of the stain fighting methods below, test out all products on an inconspicuous spot. Act fast; the longer the chocolate stain is sitting, the harder it will be to remove it.
- When the chocolate has dried, take a butter knife and scrape off as much as the chocolate stain as you can.
- After scraping as much chocolate residue as you can from the carpet, vacuum directly over the stain to remove any flakes that may remain.
- Using a paper towel or white clean cloth, use carpet stain remover to try and lift the chocolate stain.
- Blot the stain, do not rub.
- If remnants of the chocolate stain are still visible, mix ¼ teaspoon of white detergent and one cup lukewarm water.
- Begin blotting the carpet, working from the outer edge of the stain to the inner part. Doing so ensures you’re not spreading the chocolate stain further.
- Continue blotting, changing the towel as needed, until stain lifts.
Don’t let a chocolate stain ruin your day Rocklin and Roseville. Treated quickly, most chocolate stain will come out of carpet.